Please note: entries close at 4pm on May 3rd
The Adelaide Hills Natural Resource Centre (AHNRC) would like to recognise the inspirational people whose actions support the environmental health of the region; who do this without seeking recognition or compensation.
Do you know someone who has selflessly given their time, lives sustainably, shares their skills or inspires others to lead a greener life style?
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
The nominee could be involved in • a land care group • a community garden •a school kitchen garden or even •creating habitat in their own backyard.
32 people have received awards over the past 5 years and we want to hear about other Quiet Green Achievers.
TO NOMINATE A QUIET GREEN ACHIEVER:
Simply tell us about this inspirational person and what they do or have achieved in your own words, in a paragraph or up to 200 words.
You can nominate more than one person by submitting separate entries.
- The nominee’s name, email, residential address and phone number.
- The nominator’s name, email, residential address, and phone number.
Send your “QUIET GREEN ACHIEVER” entries or enquiries to:
- Email: Val Hunt, AHNRC Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Quiet Green Achiever Awards, Adelaide Hills Natural Resource Centre, P O Box 165, Norton Summit SA 5136
- Deliver to: Adelaide Hills Natural Resource Centre, 4 Crescent Drive, Norton Summit, SA 5136
- Phone: (08) 8390 1891 open: Tuesdays-Thursdays: 9.00am -3.00pm
The AHNRC will advise the nominator if the submission is successful.
The successful nominees will be acknowledged at a public event to be held at the AHNRC on June 2nd 2018.